For quantity discounts Please call : +1-323 988 5889
Our infrared vein finder : SIFVEIN-4.7, Vein detector, vein viewer can be widely used not only for infants, elderly, and obese patients but also for patients with different skin tones. It detect subcutaneous superficial by pantended infrared light technology, displaying vivid vein map on the surface of skin. It helps Medical staff find vein’s location and reduce needle stick attempt.
Using infrared light source, No radiation damage Bone bracket capable of bending of arbitrary shape, angle Internal lithium battery, can supply power for more than 1 hours Description Characteristics of Infrared Venous Displayer
Principle is based on stronger infrared absorption of hemoglobin.Infrared images of skin superficial blood vessels are collected by light sensor, the outlines are displayed after a series of digital image processing, then images will be clearly and accurately projected in the situ of skin surface through the projector, and the blood vessels’ distribution can be real-time displayed. Through observing the images, medical personnel can find blood vessels needed for injection or drawing blood.
1. Reduce the pain to the patients during injection
2. Lower working intensity of nurses
3. Relieve psychological stress of nurses
4. Improve satisfaction degree for hospital
– Pediatric Patients
– Obese Patients
– Edema Patients
– Patients with weak perfusion in
– Patients with vascular collapsed
– Patients with poor vascular elasticity
– Patients with multiple chemotherapy
– Patients with blood volume decreased dramatically.
Medical professionals know that Venipuncture can be particularly challenging in some patients. Those with difficult venous access (DVA) can include: